Wednesday, January 10, 2018

'Black Hole Apocalypse' Premieres on PBS Tonight

I always loved popular science like this. As I stated in an interview some time back, one of the main reasons I think I have a philosophical mind is due to how my father, always at the end of dinner, would ask my sister and I such strange questions such as "where does the universe end?" or "how did the universe begin?" "Do you think one day we can travel in time?" Mind you, we we're six, seven, or eight years old. When I was even younger I remember watching The Black Hole Disney movie (1979) as well as plenty of Doctor Who (with Tom Baker, the best doctor. Recently I obtained all seasons starring him and am re-watching those episodes).
----
'Black Hole Apocalypse' Premieres on PBS Tonight
https://www.space.com/39344-black-hole-apocalypse-pbs-premiere.html
----